While Pru has particular expertise in leadership, crisis management, resilience, diplomacy, national security, and women in leadership, she will work with your organization or group to customize a speech or workshop that meets your needs.
Below are examples of speeches and workshops that can be utilized and tailored to meet the specific goals of your organization. To learn more about each topic and how it applies to specific audiences as well as view examples of Pru as she is giving a speech, click on the link.
- Hamilton College, The Levitt Center: “How Washington Works”
- George Washington University, Elliot School of International Affairs, Senior Managers in National Security Leadership: “Senior Managers Practicing Leadership”
- Le Moyne College, Syracuse: “The Rwanda Genocide: Personal, Policy and Leadership Lessons”
- Foreign Service Institute, Washington, D.C., National Security Executive Leadership Seminar: “Doing Things Right v. Doing the Right Thing”
- Foreign Service Institute, Washington, D.C., Senior Executive Training Seminar, “Resilience after Crisis”
- Office of Personnel Management, Washington, D.C.: Women’s Leadership Seminar, “Leadership Under Fire.”
- American University: “Crisis Management and Communication in International Work”
- Southern Women in Public Service Conference: “Leading with Integrity and Inclusiveness: An Ambassador’s Story”
- Woodrow Wilson School of Public & International Affairs, Princeton University: “Dangers to Modern Diplomacy in the Age of Terrorism“
Videos & Podcasts
Some of Pru’s speeches have been recorded and are available for viewing on the Media page.